tdlau

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Happy 3 Months


Today, Elizabeth is 3 months and 1 day old. She is growing and developing so fast. I feel like such a proud mama even though she is developing on her own. She is starting to sit up from a reclined position and grab for things. She tracks things and holds on to things much better than before. She even likes watching the Lakers with daddy. Here is our conversation from this morning...



Me: Good morning, Elizabeth. Good morning, Baby.

Baby: Ah gooo ah gooo.

Me: Let's go to farmer's market and see Auntie Angela, Auntie Alice, Yee Ma, and Samantha.

Baby: Ah gooo. Mauwm.



I couldn't believe it! She said Mom! I won't count this as her first word, but I'm still elated that she is capable of making these sounds.


2 Comments:

  • Yay, happy 3 months!

    By Blogger Carina, at 1:01 PM  

  • Aw! Happy 3 months! :) Gosh, time REALLY flies.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home