The Happiest Place on Earth
Yesterday, Elizabeth and I went to Disneyland with the grandparents, auntie and cousins. She had a great time! We went on It's a Small World first. She was amazed at all the lights and sound. She couldn't stop looking around. Then we went on the Nemo ride. It was amazing. I was pointing out the plants and fishies. She was actually looking at whatever I was trying to show her. She would move her head and her eyes to look out the little window.
My sister and I had a chance to sneak off sans babies. We wanted to ride the new Space Mountain but it was temporarily closed, so we went on the Rocket ride. It's scarier than I remembered. But it was fun.
Although she had a great time, I think Disneyland wore her out. She cried for an hour before she feel asleep and slept 7 hours.

2 Comments:
you two mommies look fantastic!!! 1st trip to disneyland! :-) awesome.
By
Robin, at 8:18 AM
Yay, Disneyland! Joshie & cousins went today... I'M wiped out!
By
Unknown, at 11:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home