I'm Sick
Hello my name is Tiff and I am a shopaholic.
Ever since Elizabeth was able to go out, I have been shopping. Everyday we go out to walk around. We go to Target, Babies R Us, Costco, the grocery store, anywhere really. I don't by clothes for myself or even for her since we both have plenty. I buy household items, food, things for her, whatever I can think of that our family needs. But still, I am sick. For example, this week on Monday, we went to Toys R Us to find a birthday present for Samantha. Tuesday we went to a Korean store and bought a hot pot grill. Wednesday we went to Babies R Us to buy bottles. Thursday we went to TJ Maxx to buy some onesies. Friday we went to Costco and Target. Saturday we stayed home to hang out with dad. But Saturday was also the day Dan said that I have a sickness. Sigh... I think I need to go out and walk around with Elizabeth. So maybe this coming week, we'll try going to the park, the botanical gardens at Home Depot, and the touch tanks and aquariums at 99 Ranch. I'll try not to buy anything except food.

2 Comments:
Oh Tiff, you're funny, but I know how you feel. You feel you have to get out of the house, but for some reason there are just no places to go where cash registers aren't prominent. My weak spots have always been Target and Joann's. I had to rediscover places like parks and malls where the stores are just too expensive in order to quit burning that hole in Matt's wallet :) I also always stay away from stores with sale signs. Funny thing, I don't even like shopping...
By
Carina, at 12:54 PM
Botanical gardens and touch tanks... I have just retrained my brain!!! You are always welcome to come over and play! We can walk to the park from our house. Wanna play?
By
Unknown, at 3:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home