tdlau

Saturday, December 08, 2007

I couldn't believed it happened. It was really gross. I was holding Elizabeth trying to get her to take a nap. She strained and then pooped. It started to stink more than it usually does. Dan noticed that it leaked through the diaper and onto her clothes. And it kept leaking and leaking and leaking. It was a really big poop. Gross! We rushed her upstairs to give her a bath and clean her off. It was so gross, we couldn't help but to laugh. Afterwards, we think she was a little embarrassed because of the way she whimpered and cried out for about half an hour.

I gave her a bath while Dan cleaned her clothes. He said there was so much poop that it collected in the foot of her onesie. Gross!

2 Comments:

  • Heh heh...I think all parents have to go through that as some sort of initiation. Unfortunately, it won't be the last time. :(

    By Blogger Carina, at 9:57 PM  

  • I remember the days of squishy-poos. There was once a week (literally 7 days) that Joshua did not poop... we even took him to the dr. The dr. said that we should just wait, so we did. When he finally pooped it was massive. Like all over the bathroom rug dripping out of diaper massive. Consider yourself initiated!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home