tdlau

Thursday, December 20, 2007

This morning I went to a Chinese bakery to get some baos for breakfast. Unfortunately, they don't serve coffee. This made me reminisce about Boston. Every morning I would get off the T and stop buy Dunkin' Donuts before work. I would order a medium coffee with cream and sugar and sometimes even get a chocolate donut. I miss those days.

-----------------------------------------------

A cute story about Elizabeth... She found her thumb the other day. She was crying so I picked her up and was patting her back. She stopped crying, but then I heard a sucking noise. I looked at her, and she was sucking her thumb. Not the side of her hand, but her thumb and only her thumb. I was so shocked. I tried to take a picture of it, but she wouldn't do it again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home