tdlau

Monday, July 21, 2008

Sit Ups

So, last week, she started crawling. She experimented with the combat crawl, using her tippy toes, and even scooting on her knees. She's starting to crawl a little better now, even though she tends to just reach her heart out for things. Yesterday Dan told her that she needs to learn how to go from laying down to sitting up next. And, lo and behold, today at Skittles, she did it. (This is where I would post a video of her doing it, but she didn't want to do it in front of the camera when I tried later at home. Just her usual camera "duh" face. Arg) She was able to go from belly to sitting. Yay! Eli's mom saw, so she's my proof. So, you'll just have to settle for a pic I took last week of her playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home