Fire Power
My daughter has some fire power when it comes to poops. She has so much force that it sprays up her back daily.
Today, we went out to run errands, and how embarrassed was I when we got home and realized that I had been walking around all day with her poop on the front of my pant leg.

3 Comments:
that's awesome!! :)i think we need to Saran Wrap babies...*sigh*
By
Unknown, at 6:30 PM
Poop happens! That stuff in the beginning is certainly jet propelled!
By
Unknown, at 10:36 PM
The first thing my mom told me when Bear was born was to carry an extra set of clothes for her and for me...but then again, if you don't know it's there, then I guess it just sits there all day. :) And that's another reason why I think that being a parent helps you become less embarrassed about things in public.
By
Carina, at 2:27 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home