tdlau

Friday, September 21, 2007

I think what is adding to my stress of labor and delivery is the fact that I am currently in between OBs. My old one doesn't take our new insurance and my new one won't see me until my old one sends all of my records. It has taken over two weeks to send my records. Finally, today, it has been taken care of. Now, I am waiting for the first available appointment with my new OB. At this point in my pregnancy I am suppose to be seem every two weeks. My last appointment was August 31st. So, I am well overdue for an appointment.

Luckily, I am also seen by a paranatologist. He did my structural ultrasound and was concerned about one of my pregnancy hormones. It indicated that my baby could be born on the small side and wanted to see me again at 32 weeks. I saw him yesterday and Elizabeth is doing well. The cool thing is that he uses a 3D and 4D machine. She turned shy when we tried to get a 4D view of her face, but the 3D is pretty good.

She is 4 lbs, 3 ozs. Her head is 10cm, her fermur is 6cm and some part of her arm is 5cm. She is adorable. I want to pinch her chubby cheeks! I can't stop looking at her picture.

And she has 5 fingers on her right hand. Whew!


3 Comments:

  • You have a beautiful little girl!

    By Blogger Carina, at 8:50 AM  

  • AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! She's so plumpy looking! Too cute. Too cute! :) I"m so excited...so excited.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 PM  

  • She is adorable! I can't wait until she's here, and we can pinch her cheeks. I think she looks like you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home