tdlau
Thursday, September 13, 2007
I don't think I have ever been so excited to do laundry until today when we got our new front loading washer and dryer :)
posted by tdlau at
2:55 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
tdlau
View my complete profile
Previous
So Dan and I went to our first pre-natal birthing ...
Unfortunately, Dan's grandfather passed away last ...
45.................31Congratulations to Cal for w...
Yay!! Today we signed a new lease. We are moving c...
So today started the first day of football season ...
Since Elizabeth isn't here yet, I thought I would ...
I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately. One...
I think I killed the spider (Dan's pet)
A few months ago I noticed that we had a spider in...
We went on a mini vacation to Vegas last week. It ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home