tdlau
Saturday, September 01, 2007
45.................31
Congratulations to Cal for winning the first game of the season.
Go Bears!!
posted by tdlau at
11:06 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
tdlau
View my complete profile
Previous
Yay!! Today we signed a new lease. We are moving c...
So today started the first day of football season ...
Since Elizabeth isn't here yet, I thought I would ...
I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately. One...
I think I killed the spider (Dan's pet)
A few months ago I noticed that we had a spider in...
We went on a mini vacation to Vegas last week. It ...
We went to dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House last...
It's a girl!!Baby girl lau is now 12 ounces and is...
Congratulations to Dan!! He is finally finishing h...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home