tdlau

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Since Elizabeth isn't here yet, I thought I would share a cute story about my niece, Samantha.

I went to hang out with her the other day. She was laughing and playing. I brought a small bottle of milk for my breakfast and drank it in front of her. She knew instantly what it was. I told her "Ay yee ga nini (it's auntie's milk)". She put her mouth on the bottle cap and I said "jang jang (it's dirty)". She then took the bottle from me and wiped it down with a napkin. Every time I put it down she would wipe it.

About an hour later, she seemed to be getting tired. She wanted me to carry her for a little bit. I put her on the couch to sit down and said "shway jow la ma (time to sleep?)" She put her head down to take a nap. She lifted her feet for me to take her shoes off which I did. She laid there for about 3 seconds and then she was off to play again.

Too cute.

1 Comments:

  • Cute! You're a good auntie, and you're going to be a great mom.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home