tdlau

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

We went on a mini vacation to Vegas last week. It was really fun. Even though we went on a weekday it didn't seem any less crowded. Overall it was a fun trip. We learned how to play craps. I'm still timid with my betting though. There is this little voice in the back of my head that says I can use that money for so many other things... clothes, shoes, good food. We stayed at the Westin and it was really nice. Our room had a view of the strip and they gave us a teddy bear and a rubber ducky. We also saw Spamalot starring John O'Hearly. It was awesome. I think if you sit in seat D101, you can win a prize.

I always enjoying going to see the Bellagio garden and buffet.

The Wynn sign moves up and down while different ads and signs appear. Really cool!

A little garden at the Wynn.


Tigers were sleeping on the glass ceiling at the MGM.


We splurged on breakfast on the last morning. We went to a restaurant at the Ventian called Bouchons. Dan ordered the bread pudding french toast with a side of sausage. It was delicious.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home