We went to dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House last night to celebrate and congratulate Dan's last day of residency. I wanted to take pictures but it seemed like too nice of an establishment to do that. So I'll try to describe what we had the best i can...
Appetizer: Onion rings - these things were HUGE. If you put your thumbs and index fingers together to make a circle, that is the size of the smaller ones. I don't think I've even seen onions that big before.
Meal: We ordered the porterhouse for 2. The waitress said it was about 40 oz. of meat. We also ordered the asparagus with hollandaise sauce and the potatos au gratin.
Dessert: Carmalized banana cream pie. It was topped with a crust of burnt sugar. Although the filling was more of a vanilla sauce instead of a custard, it was still delicious.
Overall: Good service, good food, good times.
Appetizer: Onion rings - these things were HUGE. If you put your thumbs and index fingers together to make a circle, that is the size of the smaller ones. I don't think I've even seen onions that big before.
Meal: We ordered the porterhouse for 2. The waitress said it was about 40 oz. of meat. We also ordered the asparagus with hollandaise sauce and the potatos au gratin.
Dessert: Carmalized banana cream pie. It was topped with a crust of burnt sugar. Although the filling was more of a vanilla sauce instead of a custard, it was still delicious.
Overall: Good service, good food, good times.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home