I realized that some of you might not know our good news!
We're pregnant!

This is the latest ultrasound. It was taken at 11 weeks. Today I am 13 weeks along. You can see the head, body, spinal cord and brain. It has 2 arms and 2 legs. And, yes, there is only one in there. We are due November 10th. So far I have been feeling fine. Fortunately no morning sickness. Just some cravings for pickled and sour foods. Baby is making me eat healthy because it doesn't like fried foods, mostly fruits and veggies. We are both very excited and very nervous to become first time parents. Please pray for a safe pregnancy for both mom and baby. Thanks. We'll keep you updated when we find out the gender, etc. :)
4 Comments:
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! Joshua's birthday is November 9... his due date was November 10th also. You know what they call those babies, right? Valentine's day (or night) babies ;)
By
Unknown, at 8:26 PM
Congrats! You two will make great parents.
By
Deborah, at 9:42 AM
congrats! :) u 2 will make excellent, very loving parents. keep blogging about how you're progressing.
By
Anonymous, at 11:36 PM
Baby's craving fruit & veggies? Must be a girl, eh? :-)
By
Grace, at 10:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home