tdlau

Monday, January 04, 2010

First Day of School

So a new year brings new changes. Today was Elizabeth's first day of school. We walked in, put her backpack into her cubby and went to play with Mark. He was crying but stopped because he saw Elizabeth. She brought over a pineapple for him to make him feel better. Then she turned around and started playing. I had to call her back to give me a kiss goodbye. Sniff sniff. She's the one with the black pant on the left side of the red table.

I was a little sad walking to the car. But, I'm ok. What did I do at home with Peter you ask? I should have cleaned the house or other chores while Peter was sleeping. But, instead, I played Lego Star Wars. I found the red brick and the last canister on a level. I'm so addicted.

When I went to pick her up, I was given a daily report from the teacher. The comments said, "Elizabeth was able to follow our daily routine with minimum redirection. She interacted well with the other children and she was a good listener. Very observed!!!"

It's give to get good feedback. I told Elizabeth, "This is an "A" report card. Good job. Only "A's" are acceptable." I'm such an Asian parent. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home