tdlau

Friday, August 21, 2009

Beach Scares

A couple weekends ago, Mama and Yeye took Elizabeth to the beach. They told me she was playing with the sand and the waves. When she got home, she came running to me and said, "Scares. Beach Scares." I asked her what else she did at the beach and she said, "waaaaaves."

Every now and then I would ask her if she had fun at the beach with Mama and Yeye. And every time she would reply, "I beach scares." (Too cute.)

Today, they took her to the cabrillo aquarium and beach. She came running to me and said, "oputo. (octopus)" I asked her what else she saw and she said, "yer yer (fish), turtle, jert jert (bird)." When I asked her about the beach, she said, "beach. Waaaave." She said that she had fun and that she wasn't scared anymore. I think the waves are calmer at this beach. She's turning into a California girl who likes going to the beach.

1 Comments:

  • So what's new these days? You haven't posted anything in a long time. It's been over 2 months.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home