tdlau

Monday, July 20, 2009

Car

There are pros and cons of living with a Goodwill store at the corner of our street. Con - there is a lot of traffic just to turn onto the street while people park illegally to drop off their unwanted used goods. Pro - I get to drive by everyday to see what items people have dropped off. I saw this on the sidewalk and thought Elizabeth would love it. And, of course, she does. The first time she rode in it, she had so much fun. When it was time to go inside, she didn't want to. I gave her a time limit and told her to say bye to her car. She didn't want to do any of it. I finally just took it away from her and put it in its parking spot in the garage. As I was putting it away, she was crying and said, "yuy yuy. Yuy yuy." (Chinese for bad) I think she was saying I was being bad for putting her car away.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home