Potty Time II
We have been sitting on the potty a couple times a day since Wednesday to see if anything would happen. So far nothing.
Today, as we were getting ready for bed, I told Elizabeth that we didn't try to pee on the potty today and that we will try again tomorrow. She got off the bed and walked out the door to indicate that she wanted to try. We went to the bathroom and got her diaper off. After a little sidetracking she sat down, and I started to read a book to her. Half way through she strained and pooed in the potty! I asked her if she wanted to pee and she said, "no." So that was that. I showed her what she did and praised her. I even had her clap her hands for a job well done so she knows she did a good job too.
I guess that means we are really on our way to potty training. I wasn't expecting to do this until she was around 2 or so.

1 Comments:
awesome!! wow. i'm so impressed
By
Unknown, at 11:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home