tdlau
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
L
ounging
This is how she decided to watch TV one day. I promise she doesn't watch as much as I'm blogging her out to do. She watches maybe an hour a day...Super Why and maybe Veggie Tales, Backyardigans, or a part of Sesame Street.
posted by tdlau at
11:47 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
tdlau
View my complete profile
Previous
DancingElizabeth had a fun time dancing with daddy...
LazyboyHer cousin got a toddler sofa for her birth...
Back in January, she got crayons and a blank pad ...
ParalyzedElizabeth has a lot of energy. She loves ...
I'm A Big SisterA friend of ours gave us a book ca...
Sorry, I've been busy and not really in the mood t...
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year The week star...
San DiegoSo the weekend overall was a disaster. It...
Ee-sah-buhLately, Elizabeth has been more verbal. ...
ThankfulWe've been busy these past few weeks. Firs...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home