tdlau

Friday, February 06, 2009

I'm A Big Sister

A friend of ours gave us a book called "I'm A Big Sister." We finally pulled it out so we can use it to help us get Elizabeth ready for Peter's arrival.

So far, when you ask her where Peter is, she'll pull up my shirt and point to my bellybutton. It could be that she thinks my bellybutton is called Peter and Daddy's is called something else. But she also kisses Peter and pets him too. It's really cute. We say goodnight to him and talk about him on a daily basis.

To our surprise, she LOVES the big sister book. She wants to ready it several times a day. Every time Dan reads the "I'm a big sister" line, she has a smile on her face. Hopefully she won't be too jealous and be happy that she's a big sister.
We have 8 weeks left.

2 Comments:

  • Wow, can't believe that it's only 8 weeks more! Elizabeth is going to be a sweet big sister :)

    By Blogger Carina, at 12:52 AM  

  • oh my gosh, I was going to say the same thing. 8 more weeks! wow, time really flies now, huh? hoping you have a safe delivery and enjoying the next few weeks of just the 3 of you. I think Elizabeth is going to do just wonderful!

    By Blogger Robin, at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home