Ee-sah-buh
Lately, Elizabeth has been more verbal. She says a lot of things that I don't understand, but to her, she is really saying things. She says mommie, dada, baba for bear or balloon, bubble, appo. She pops her mouth if she wants us to carry her. She even says her name a lot, she calls herself Ee-sah-buh.
A couple weeks ago, she was playing in her playpen while I was getting ready in the morning. I walked up to her and she reached out her arms and said, "mommie (popped her mouth) ee-sah-buh." I was so shocked and excited! Did she really ask me to carry her in a full sentence? It if was a fluke, I'll take it.
A couple days ago, mama and yeye bought her an apple while the three of them were grocery shopping. When she got home, she was so excited. Every time she sat down to eat she pointed to it and said, "dat" (that). One night she started to bite into it, so I peeled it for her. She enjoyed eating the apple so much. Daddy called to say he was coming home and she usually talks to him for a little bit. She told him, "ee-sah-buh (something indiscernible) appo." (Elizabeth eat apple).
Can she really be saying full sentences already?

1 Comments:
sweet!!! :) she's talking!! :) it's the good parenting, i say!!
By
Unknown, at 1:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home