Breaking Barriers
She really likes to crawl up the stairs. We try to tell her to wait for one of us to go up with her, but sometimes she just can't wait and wants to go up by herself. So we put a box in front as a barrier. One night I was upstairs while Dan was downstairs, I thought, watching her and TV. The next thing I know, Elizabeth crawled over the barrier and was crawling up the stairs all by herself. Daddy was on the couch sleeping...
The next day, Daddy went upstairs and Elizabeth wanted to go with him. I caught her. I saw how she broke through the barrier. She's very determined...

2 Comments:
well, at least she's resourceful!
By
Unknown, at 9:58 PM
heehee. very funny! luckily we've been able to keep max from discovering the stairs just yet, but it's coming!
By
Robin, at 9:37 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home