tdlau

Friday, June 06, 2008

Moo, Bah, La La La

Some of Elizabeth's favorite bedtime readings...
1. Goodnight Moon
2. The Going to Bed Book
3. Rhyme & Discover Book
4. Polar Bear Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?
5. (And a new favorite) Moo Bah La La La

Although "Guess How Much I Love You" is a bestseller and very popular amongst new mommies, I'm not such a fan. I did purchase this book, actually I purchased the gift set which includes a little brown nut hare doll. Elizabeth doesn't like the doll. Dan doesn't like saying big nut brown hare and little nut brown hare a million times. I don't like how big nut brown hare seems to have to one up little nut brown hare in how much they love each other. Love isn't a competition.

I really appreciate Goodnight Moon. It's a great bedtime story. And plus the illustrations are genius. There are slight differences between each of the colored pages. The moon rises as the clocks show that 10 minutes have past while the fire place burns and the bunny slowly crawls into bed.


2 Comments:

  • Moo, Baa, La La La is one of Carissa's favorite books too!

    By Blogger Carina, at 12:22 PM  

  • I wouldn't like to say, "brown nut hare doll" -- what the heck is that??? Sounds kinda goofy.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home