tdlau

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day. I demanded to celebrate Mother's Day for me this year. I usually don't like celebrating these commercial holidays, but I figured I would be selfish this one time. Plus I figured I would have to share this day with our mothers and grandmothers. But at least this one year, it would be for me.

So, Dan took us to the Universal Hilton champagne brunch buffet. He called to make reservations kinda late and was almost not even able to make them. It was pretty close to selling out. He said plan B was something along the lines of a box of Fruitloops or pancake mix. Anyways. It was good, crowded but good. I was waiting in line looking at the eggs and bacon and started to get teary eyed. I thought, "this is all for me. (sniff sniff)" And this is part of my Mother's Day card that made me cry.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home