To a great 2006!
The birth of my niece
Vacation in Maui
Several trips to visit our friends in Nor Cal
We celebrated our First Anniversary
The marriages of my cousin, a friend from junior high, and a friend who went to Stanford
He became a 3rd year resident
I was promoted to a Learning Specialist
Family vacation in San Diego
I ran a half marathon
We watched Cal crush Stanford live and keep the Axe
What a great year. We hope 2007 will be even more exciting. :)
The birth of my niece
Vacation in Maui
Several trips to visit our friends in Nor Cal
We celebrated our First Anniversary
The marriages of my cousin, a friend from junior high, and a friend who went to Stanford
He became a 3rd year resident
I was promoted to a Learning Specialist
Family vacation in San Diego
I ran a half marathon
We watched Cal crush Stanford live and keep the Axe
What a great year. We hope 2007 will be even more exciting. :)

1 Comments:
don't forget all the successes of the raiders! ;)
(hahah....it's too easy)
By
Anonymous, at 9:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home