Last weekend was so fun. We ate a lot of good food. We ate at Tartine, the Creamery, Top Dog, Gregoire, Gioia and Original Pancake House. I ate at Jollie Bee; their chicken leg and spaghetti combo was pretty good, but then again I was hungry. We had good food and good friends, what mroe could we ask for? Oh yeah...a good game :)
It was my first football game and what a great game it was. (I now prefer to watch football games live rather than basketball, but baseball is still my favorite). I think Cal could have played better, but at least we won and kept The Axe.
I tried to upload pics from the weekend, but for whatever reason, Blogger isn't letting me. It's telling me to sign in even though I already am. Urg. Sorry no pics :(
It was my first football game and what a great game it was. (I now prefer to watch football games live rather than basketball, but baseball is still my favorite). I think Cal could have played better, but at least we won and kept The Axe.
I tried to upload pics from the weekend, but for whatever reason, Blogger isn't letting me. It's telling me to sign in even though I already am. Urg. Sorry no pics :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home