tdlau
Sunday, December 10, 2006
A great thing I learned in church today...
"The difference between Santa and Jesus is that Jesus forgives us."
posted by tdlau at
5:14 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
tdlau
View my complete profile
Previous
Last weekend was so fun. We ate a lot of good food...
Sorry this we haven't posted in a while. Last week...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!!Happy shopping tomor...
We are the proud new owners of a 2007 Honda CRV (i...
It was too sad to post yesterday, but sadly... Cal...
Life is so sad without Lost. It doesn't return unt...
This past weekend, I went to Virginia by myself to...
We went to look at 2007 CR-V. It's a beautiful car...
I can't wait! Tomorrow we are going to test drive ...
I went to Sacramento for the first time ever this ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home