tdlau

Monday, November 13, 2006

This past weekend, I went to Virginia by myself to visit my college roommate and cousin. Dan had to stay within an hour from the hospital. He was sad, lonely, and hungry. :(

Meanwhile, I had a great time. Carey took me on a tour around Virginia Beach in her open-top 19something antique Corvett. I saw a saint bernard and a wheaton terrier, two of the cutest dogs ever! We also went to the beach on the naval base. A huge storm was passing through on my last day, so we couldn't do much. It was just fun hanging out with her.

I met my cousin and her family for dinner. I sat next to her 5 year old daughter and we tried to make a fire by rubbing two toothpicks together. She was very determined. It didn't work, but she learned that you have to blow into a fire to make it bigger.

The flying part wasn't so great. Basically, there was something wrong with each flight and needed to be rebooked onto another flight. But, now I'm home and Dan is no longer sad, lonely or hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home