Hello all,
Since I have been lurking my friends' blogs for a while, I thought it's about time that we had our own. :)
This past Sunday was the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco. I started training in March, and I finally got my Tiffany's necklace. I ran the first 2.5 miles and walked up and down the hills with everyone else. I finished the half marathon in about 3 hours and 40 minutes. Yay! That's the end of running for me. Dan was a great support to me, and now we are ready for our next challenge...
Since I have been lurking my friends' blogs for a while, I thought it's about time that we had our own. :)
This past Sunday was the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco. I started training in March, and I finally got my Tiffany's necklace. I ran the first 2.5 miles and walked up and down the hills with everyone else. I finished the half marathon in about 3 hours and 40 minutes. Yay! That's the end of running for me. Dan was a great support to me, and now we are ready for our next challenge...


5 Comments:
congrats on finishing the run! =)
welcome to the blog world. now it's my turn to lurk... hehe
By
joy, at 10:26 PM
did you trip anyone on your run? :)
By
flakeboy, at 12:02 AM
aww tiffy! you started a blog! it will be great to hear about you guys. :)
By
Pauline, at 6:27 AM
coach kelly made us run 13 miles around all of the pv drives - it was crazy long, but at least I can say I did it & never have to do it again. :-) awesome accomplishment, tiff! congrats on all your hard work!
By
Robin, at 7:24 AM
Congrats on finishing the half marathon. I like the necklace! ') So when are you going to run a marathon marathon? Maybe Luke can join you in a stroller? Altho i don't think he can last that long. His bum might hurt after a while. haha! -jehna
By
Anonymous, at 4:41 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home